- Please make payments at the beginning of each month.
- Because classes will fill and you are taking a spot someone else would fill, tuition cannot be waived because of vacations or illnesses. Full tuition is due every month even if you do not attend.
- There will be a secured box to put monthly tuition payment in at the check in table
- Please mail registration form and fee, and monthly tuition to:
5601 Birkdale Drive
Lexington, NC 27295
- Complete tuition must be paid in full before participating in the production at the end of the summer.
- Please drop off and pick up your children at the appropriate time. No one is available to watch a child that arrives early or stays late.
- No students or siblings should be hanging around outside unsupervised.
- Please respect the church property by picking up personal belongings and not wandering into unsupervised areas.
- All students must come to class in proper dance attire: leotard, tights, dance pants, ballet, jazz, or tap shoes. (Please do not wear the satin shoes with slick bottoms. Pink leather ballet shoes are required) No t-shirts, shorts, for ballet. Hair must be pulled up and out of student’s face, no long ponytails. No candy or gum. No jewelry.
- Registration ends Friday, April 24th. Please turn in your registration forms ASAP. Some classes will be limited. Each class must have at least 5 students to continue
- Students may miss ONLY three classes in the summer session and still be able to participate in the production… Please see Meredith if there will be a conflict. ALL TECH WEEK REHEARSALS ARE REQUIRED.
- CrossMovement dance is not responsible for third-party transactions of t-shirts, DVD’s and pictures. Any payments should be made directly to those businesses as they deem appropriate. Please send questions and comments directly to them.